This has been on dosplay for a short while and has been put back in its box.
The Apollo twin stroller/buggy is suitable from birth, each seat unit is multi-position and offers a full lie-back mechanism, with each able to operate independently so both children are happy and comfortable. The stylish retractable and detachable hoods are also able to be adjusted separately, along with the helpful calf supports, providing ultimate comfort for each tot’s needs.
The front wheels swivel and lock to ensure manoeuvrability and fantastic all round suspension, while protection from the elements is key with the thoughtful addition of a matching PVC raincover. A 5 point safety harness has been incorporated into each cosy seat unit to give families extra security and peace of mind when on the move.
Super comfy ergonomic handles have been utilised alongside the remarkably lightweight aluminium chassis to create a stroller that is a breeze to push, while a simple-to-use umbrella fold and carry handle are ideal for storage and travel. Two large shopping baskets mean plenty of space for storing baby’s belongings and essentials, and wipe-clean fabrics have been used throughout to make sure the Apollo never loses style.
Obaby offer a free 5 year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.
* Independently adjustable multi-position seat units
* Hoods can be adjusted & removed separately
* Perfectly designed width for passing through shop doorways
* Suitable from birth to a maximum weight of 15kg per child
* Full from birth lie-back
* Easy & compact umbrella fold
* Lockable front swivel wheels
* Ergonomic foam handles
* Adjustable 5 point harnesses
* Front wheel suspension
* Adjustable leg supports
* Convenient carry handle
* Detachable shoulder pads
* Compact PVC RAINCOVER with matching trim
* Large co-ordinating shopping baskets
* Wipe clean fabrics used
* Free Obaby 5 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
Unfolded dimensions: 100 x 75 x 84cm
Folded dimensions: 99 x 44 x 30cm
Handle height: 96cm
Design: Crossfire (Black/White/Red)